ATOLL SHOWER PAN
Introducing the Atoll Shower pan.
A bespoke concrete shower pan designed by Sibella Court of The Society Inc and handcrafted by us at Slabshapers in Byron Bay. Available in our full colour range.
Concrete naturally contains bubbles, mild imperfections and varied colour. Every piece is an original and handmade.
- 1100mm overall diameter, 984mm internal diameter
- 90mm overall height (30mm at grate) to 45mm internal height
- 87mm wide decorative border
- Centre waste - Plumbing fittings (including waste) not included - suits 100mm round floor waste to suit 100mm pipe
- Weight 105kg
- Freight size - 125kg - 1200mm x 1200mm x 180mm H
- Actual colours may vary as it is handmade
- 6 weeks lead time (unless we have stock ready to ship)
- Shipping Australia wide
- Download spec sheet
Every piece is sealed. It is recommended not to use harsh chemicals or abrasives, only gentle cleaning products. Refer to our Care & Warranty page for more info.
Returns & Refund Policy
If you change your mind about the product you have purchased from us you can exchange it, no refunds. However you will need to post the product back to us without any damages. Please contact us to arrange. No exchanges or refunds, on sale items.
Slabshapers is not responsible for damage to the finished product resulting in structural damage, edge chipping, surface damage, cracking or discoloration caused by heat, UV exposure, physical abuse and general wear & tear. Slabshapers is not responsible for damage due to improper care, maintenance or structural supports, including cleaning with abrasive substances.